Stanford Hall

Steve Q

Sunday 6th May 2018 will again see one of the biggest Volkswagen shows of the year. Stanford Hall. I appreciate this isn't an Audi show even though there is a decent amount of Audi's in attendance and I'm intending to go. Is anyone else interested? 

Tickets are £10pp and under 14 are free. 

Highlights include: 

Concourse d'elegance

Trade stands

Club displays 

Live band

Children's funfair 

Various Audi clubs do attend and I'm happy to arrange a club display if people are interested. I would need to have guaranteed numbers as I have to pay for booking a pitch. 

The show is a great event and is one of my favorites. Let me know if you're interested :) 

The list so far: 

1. Steve q +1 

2. Niedzial1983

3. Paul a6

4. Southampton Graham 

Cheers

Steve 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Right, I've had a diary clash and now can't attend as my brother wants me to help him at Japfest. His Suzuki swift is on display as part of the swift owners club at silverstone. He had already bought me tickets without me realising it. Sorry all. 

I tell you now, you'll have a great time at Stanford Hall. I was looking forward to seeing the displays from the Mexican and Brazilian beetle register and the type 3 and 4 club. 

Cheers

Steve

Cheers

Steve

• 2 weeks later...