Newbie, first Audi & first V8

DPBAudiS6

Hello, 

As the title suggests, newbie here and to car forums in general. Finally bought a car im passionate about and can't wait to enjoy it. I bought it today, audi s6 4.2 v8. It's a 2002, all I could afford. It's mileage is quite high but from the test drive everything seemed sweet, great service history and well maintained throughout. A few bits need doing, alloys refurbed, calipers are a bit of a mess, needs a new battery i think but overall, very sweet. From what I've been told but don't know enough myself, it's got rs6 bits on it, brakes and exhaust and a few other little trim details. I pick it up on Friday and cannot wait!! Really looking forward to being part of a forum, too. 

Cheers!

Dan 

Welcome to the forum Dan :) 

You'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

Don't put yourself down! Owning an rs6 is an achievement! And the c5 version of the a6/s6/RS6 is a cracking car! Not that I'm biased or anything lol 

Cheers :) 

Steve 

On 23/10/2017 at 9:48 AM, DPBAudiS6 said:

Hi Trevor, 

I'm dreading the fuel if I'm honest but I wouldn't want to go without ever owning one, so I haven't had kids yet and now might be the only opportunity! Ha 

Dan

The money you`ll save not having kids at the moment will more than pay for the fuel trust me :yahoo:

• Haha 1