Simply Audi - new event for 2018! Chat thread

Steve Q

1 minute ago, Rob82DZL said:

No that would be fine it's only 30 min drive it'll be no problem if your cars not ready :)

cheers bud its a back up plan if needed :yahoo:

10 hours ago, Rob82DZL said:

Hi All, Just been looking over all the info for meeting up next weekend including meet up locations prior to going to Beaulieu! Just though I'd colate all the info in one place and add some sudestions for timings and point out some info from the Beaulieu website. 

Points to note from the website: Beaulieu - Simply-Audi

VEHICLE ENTRY
Entry with your Audi is from 9.00am – the Brabazon Restaurant will be open for bacon rolls, cakes, teas and coffee.

Please note cars cannot leave and re-enter the grounds for the Simply Rally without a further fee being paid to cover the occupants.

COMING WITH FRIENDS
If you wish to park up alongside your friends, you must all arrive together with individual e-tickets as we are unable to reserve adjacent spaces for later arrivals.

Only 1 e-ticket is produced per order, if you are being joined by friends in separate vehicles, please ensure you make separate orders.

Meet up locations and timings:

Taking into account travelling times between the two meet up locations Rownhams services (West bound) or Dibden Inclosure and the potential for plenty of traffic in and around the surrounding area I think a good plan would be as follows:

1) If meeting up at Rownhams services - 07:00 for some breaky and leave for Dibden Inclosure @ 07:45.
2) Steve Q, Could you suggest a meet up time for anyone meeting you there?
3) Us guys meeting at Rownhams will likely get to Dibden Inclosure @ around 08:15.  (20-30 min to do 9 miles!)
4) All of us leave together for Beaulieu @ 08:40. (only 3 miles away)

Anyone any further thoughts on any of the above?

For Sat Nav:

Rownhams Motorway Services - SO16 8AP
Dibden Inclosure - SO42 7YR
Beaulieu Motor Museum - SO42 7ZN

Rob your info is fantastic! Top work :) I need to sit down and work exactly where I'll meet you all. I'm staying at the premier inn in nursling if anyone wants to meet me in the morning. 

As gates open at 9 I think we want to get there 5-10mins before or 5-10mins after. What do you all recon? 

Hi John....I'm sure there is space on the stand but I would need Steve Q to confirm this.

Either way, I would go ahead and book tickets and put down for displaying on the club stand anyway.

On 21/04/2018 at 12:47 PM, Rob82DZL said:

Hi All, Just been looking over all the info for meeting up next weekend including meet up locations prior to going to Beaulieu! Just though I'd colate all the info in one place and add some sudestions for timings and point out some info from the Beaulieu website. 

Points to note from the website: Beaulieu - Simply-Audi

VEHICLE ENTRY
Entry with your Audi is from 9.00am – the Brabazon Restaurant will be open for bacon rolls, cakes, teas and coffee.

Please note cars cannot leave and re-enter the grounds for the Simply Rally without a further fee being paid to cover the occupants.

COMING WITH FRIENDS
If you wish to park up alongside your friends, you must all arrive together with individual e-tickets as we are unable to reserve adjacent spaces for later arrivals.

Only 1 e-ticket is produced per order, if you are being joined by friends in separate vehicles, please ensure you make separate orders.

Meet up locations and timings:

Taking into account travelling times between the two meet up locations Rownhams services (West bound) or Dibden Inclosure and the potential for plenty of traffic in and around the surrounding area I think a good plan would be as follows:

1) If meeting up at Rownhams services - 07:00 for some breaky and leave for Dibden Inclosure @ 07:45.
2) Steve Q, Could you suggest a meet up time for anyone meeting you there?
3) Us guys meeting at Rownhams will likely get to Dibden Inclosure @ around 08:15.  (20-30 min to do 9 miles!)
4) All of us leave together for Beaulieu @ 08:40. (only 3 miles away)

Anyone any further thoughts on any of the above?

For Sat Nav:

Rownhams Motorway Services - SO16 8AP
Dibden Inclosure - SO42 7YR
Beaulieu Motor Museum - SO42 7ZN

@Rob82DZLSounds good . Ill see you there 

42 minutes ago, niedzial1983 said:

Hi all

Keep a place for me on a stand ! Is there a link to out club stand tickers or should i just buy from the web ?

Hi Piotr

I was reading that tickets for attending club stands need to be ordered online more than 24 hours beforehand

See you there :-)

4 hours ago, Trevor said:

Hi Piotr

I was reading that tickets for attending club stands need to be ordered online more than 24 hours beforehand

See you there :-)

Yes cut off is today 6pm

Well , looks like weather might be ok ! Let’s hope so 🌞

Brother in law had decided to join us , as he’s running a TT with stage 1 ,

Hopefully will try and meet up at one of the meet points traffic permitting and if I can get the wife up and organised hahah 

looking forward to it hope it will be fun , does anyone know if Audi Uk will be attending? 

Happy times 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sharkie said:

Well , looks like weather might be ok ! Let’s hope so 🌞

Brother in law had decided to join us , as he’s running a TT with stage 1 ,

Hopefully will try and meet up at one of the meet points traffic permitting and if I can get the wife up and organised hahah 

looking forward to it hope it will be fun , does anyone know if Audi Uk will be attending? 

Happy times 

That's a result Mark :) he's more than welcome :) 

On 4/24/2018 at 9:15 PM, John K said:

Hi Steve 

is there any chance you can make room on the stand for me please I am trying to book tickets now.

Hi John, sorry I've missed your post. Of course we can reserve you a place on the club display :) 

Cheers

Steve

Can anyone give me a hand tomorrow at the show, my replacement boot struts have arrived but unsure how to remove the old ones if anyone can help i`d be grateful :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, fast edd said:

Hi Paul , I'll give you a hand tomorrow .

Cheers Edd it dont look hard from what i`ve seen on youtube just need a flat screwdriver :whistling1:

HI again Paul, this is correct, a little clip needs levering out either end to release the little cup from the ball , good idea to apply a little WD40 tonight incase they're a little dry.!!!👍👍

Think I'm going to meet you all at the dibden inclosure because if I go to the services I'll be going back on myself. 

I've also got our display passes but be warned these are just an a4 piece if paper with our club name spelt incorrectly! 

We,'ll just use these to get in to the show and once we are on our pitch we'll get rid of them. 

Oh and as per normal I have brought along drinks, chocolates, club stickers and club flyers. Also I believe Trevor is bringing some more stickers if we need them :)

Cheers

Steve

57 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Think I'm going to meet you all at the dibden inclosure because if I go to the services I'll be going back on myself. 

I've also got our display passes but be warned these are just an a4 piece if paper with our club name spelt incorrectly! 

We,'ll just use these to get in to the show and once we are on our pitch we'll get rid of them. 

Oh and as per normal I have brought along drinks, chocolates, club stickers and club flyers. Also I believe Trevor is bringing some more stickers if we need them :)

Cheers

Steve

I need a sticker... ripped mine off with ice on the back window... lol