Simply Audi - new event for 2018! Chat thread

Steve Q

26 minutes ago, niedzial1983 said:

I have read that we need to arrive all at once so stuards can set up all clubs without much hassle ...

Yep think the plan is m27 guys meet us at inclosure and we all go from there to museum

8 minutes ago, fast edd said:

I've got a spare sticker in my glove box, along with the entry tickets inside a rather clean 2010 A6 Avant Le mans. :yahoo:

My A3 has been a pain trying to get it clean this week. Every attempt to get it polished has ended up getting rained on! On the plus side it's been washed every day since Tuesday! Still not happy though! Lol

Was great to see everyone old faces and new ones too, sorry to say the cold got the better of me i just could not get warm having a cough does not help in the cold lol

Hi all

boy that was a cold one today ...shame...we were the same as Paul couldnt warm up and how many times did i need a pee !!!!

Great to meet you all and hopefully not the last time , Thank you 

Yes the Blue RS6 was a beast 

@fast edd what did you and the daughter decide on for food on the way home, lucky for me i still had leftovers chilli beef and singapore noodles from saturday night, the microwave is my friend :yahoo: