Simply Audi - new event for 2018! Chat thread

Steve Q

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good evening all on this fine boxing day evening,I thought I'd mention that I've just purchased my ticket for myself and my daughter regards the Beaulieu Audi event in April 2018:yahoo:

19 minutes ago, fast edd said:

Good evening all on this fine boxing day evening,I thought I'd mention that I've just purchased my ticket for myself and my daughter regards the Beaulieu Audi event in April 2018:yahoo:

Nice one Edd! :) I'll update the list :) 

Cheers

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I emailed the event person about just presenting the ticket on my phone rather than print of a ticket and got a reply back below

Hi Paul,

Thank you for getting in touch, it’s great to hear that you are coming along to Simply Audi. Yes I can confirm that it’s no problem for you to show your tickets on your phone if you do not have access to a printer. However, due to Beaulieu’s rural location I would advise screen grabbing them as signal can vary.

I hope you enjoy the event.

Kind regards,

Emily Adamson

Marketing & Public Relations Assistant

52 minutes ago, Paul A6 said:

I emailed the event person about just presenting the ticket on my phone rather than print of a ticket and got a reply back below

Hi Paul,

Thank you for getting in touch, it’s great to hear that you are coming along to Simply Audi. Yes I can confirm that it’s no problem for you to show your tickets on your phone if you do not have access to a printer. However, due to Beaulieu’s rural location I would advise screen grabbing them as signal can vary.

I hope you enjoy the event.

Kind regards,

Emily Adamson

Marketing & Public Relations Assistant

Good info there Paul :) 

1 minute ago, fast edd said:

Hi Paul , really good idea. I've already printed mine off unfortunately but thanks for the heads up.

i got a printer but never wanted to spend a further £1000 printing tickets need a bank loan to print anything theses days lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2018 at 6:57 PM, Paul A6 said:

i got a printer but never wanted to spend a further £1000 printing tickets need a bank loan to print anything theses days lol

Think I'm old fashioned as I like the tangible item in my hand. So I'll be printing mine. Just paid by the way :) 

Just got to book a hotel now :) 

Hi guys.

Could you tell me what goes on with this event please? Not been to the place before or attended on of the forums meets.

I'm not too far away from Steve but the event is miles away and will take a few hours travel so what's everyone doing? 

Thanks 

Hi Adam, as this will be the first time The National Motor Museum, Beaulieu have hosted Simply Audi this is going to be a great day out with other Audi like minded people and we have a club stand where our members will park up together so we are all in one place. there will also be other audi club stands too.

The National Motor Museum entry is included in the ticket price so a bonus, Free entry to more than just a car collection.

check out their site and see how far your £10 goes https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/

Steve is driving down the night before so he does not have an early start and maybe a few others too

3 hours ago, Adbro said:

Hi guys.

Could you tell me what goes on with this event please? Not been to the place before or attended on of the forums meets.

I'm not too far away from Steve but the event is miles away and will take a few hours travel so what's everyone doing? 

Thanks 

Think.Paul.has sumed it up well :) 

Yep Adam, I'll be staying in a hotel the night before :) 

Cheers

Steve

10 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Think.Paul.has sumed it up well :) 

Yep Adam, I'll be staying in a hotel the night before :) 

Cheers

Steve

DONT glam it up m8 its called premier inn not premier hotel:yahoo:

4 minutes ago, Paul A6 said:

DONT glam it up m8 its called premier inn not premier hotel:yahoo:

Lol true! But the beds are comfy!! And reasonably priced :) I've stayed in far worse, believe me! 

• Haha 1