Simply Audi - new event for 2018! Chat thread

Steve Q

2 hours ago, Rob82DZL said:

Hi guys,

tickets bought, see you all there 😃.

do we have a tally on how many have confirmed as going?

Nice one Rob :) I've updated the attendee list, and including you we have 5 members who have paid :) 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/01/2018 at 10:35 PM, Steve Q said:

Nice one Rob :) I've updated the attendee list, and including you we have 5 members who have paid :) 

thought we would have more attending as this is the first time the event has been held there

12 hours ago, Paul A6 said:

thought we would have more attending as this is the first time the event has been held there

Definitely Paul, thought we'd have more but we've still got time 😉

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Sharkie said:

Tickets on the fridge ...countdown begins 

best place for them is the glove box, we had one member turn up to an event with tickets on the fridge, he set off and not till he turned up he realized the tickets were on his fridge lol lucky for him i had a spare on me :yahoo:

41 minutes ago, Paul A6 said:

best place for them is the glove box, we had one member turn up to an event with tickets on the fridge, he set off and not till he turned up he realized the tickets were on his fridge lol lucky for him i had a spare on me :yahoo:

42 minutes ago, Paul A6 said:

Don’t worry Paul , as our first Audi club/meet/event defo will not forget.

In fact good call,  will probably put in glove box week before 

Cheers Mark 

1 hour ago, Sharkie said:

Hi Steve 

The Wife and I will be coming also , unless anything beyond are control crops up  ! better not .... 

Cheers Mark 

Nice one Mark! I'll add you to the list :) 

Cheers

Steve

Bad news guys i wont be coming to this event now, reason being my bumper i kind if fixed has come unfixed and as such is hanging off so i now have no choice but to source one and get the car back on the road but dont think its going to be in time for the event

7 hours ago, Paul A6 said:

Bad news guys i wont be coming to this event now, reason being my bumper i kind if fixed has come unfixed and as such is hanging off so i now have no choice but to source one and get the car back on the road but dont think its going to be in time for the event

Sorry to hear this Paul, let's hope you get it fixed before the show! We've still got a month! ;) 

To be fair I've still got to get bodywork done on my a6 too! 

Decided on doing an insurance claim bumper around £800 primed then another £450 to spray been driving 30 years without a claim so bugger it in 30 years of insurance paid out i`m due a pay out.

10 hours ago, Paul A6 said:

Decided on doing an insurance claim bumper around £800 primed then another £450 to spray been driving 30 years without a claim so bugger it in 30 years of insurance paid out i`m due a pay out.

Wow that's good going Paul! 30 years no claims!! I can't get past 5 lol 😂

I'm sure that means you'll.be at the show then 😀

1 hour ago, Steve Q said:

I'm sure that means you'll.be at the show then 😀

fingers crossed m8 hopefully my insurance co wont mess me around

On 31/03/2018 at 10:02 AM, Steve Q said:

Nice one :) best get mine sorted too! :) 

Put it this way m8 if the weather dont sort itself out i`ll be a no show lol

13 minutes ago, Paul A6 said:

Put it this way m8 if the weather dont sort itself out i`ll be a no show lol

Lol tell me about it! This weather is starting to really get on my nerves now!!! 

Don't worry I'll still be going to the show! No rain can stop me lol 😂

Couldn't agree more chaps , this weather's getting silly , never mind the tickets are in the glove box ready !! . Looking forward to seeing you all again , it should be a giggle :yahoo:!!. Also is that a definite we should all meet at the services before as someone has suggested? That would be great to get a big Audi convoy attacking the New Forest! !:w00t:

1 hour ago, fast edd said:

Couldn't agree more chaps , this weather's getting silly , never mind the tickets are in the glove box ready !! . Looking forward to seeing you all again , it should be a giggle :yahoo:!!. Also is that a definite we should all meet at the services before as someone has suggested? That would be great to get a big Audi convoy attacking the New Forest! !:w00t:

Yea, it should be a good laugh Edd :) and yea, meeting at the services is a good plan. I'll have a look nearer the time to find them. If I do it now then people will gave forgotten where we said (myself included lol) 

On 05/11/2017 at 6:24 PM, Southampton Graham said:

HI Steve

Put me down for this one.:yes:

I have been to beaulieu for the last 3 years with the Mini cooper register.

Great day out.

What works is to meet at Rowhams services on the M27 for  about 8 am and then convoy in from there.

We were in a convoy of 22 minis last June.

The tickets let you see the museum and all the grounds as well.  So what normally costs £19.50 will only cost you £10 in advance.

so you get the Audi show, museum and gardens.

Graham

Here we go guys, Roham Services on the M27, sounds like a plan. 

:yahoo:

9 hours ago, Rob82DZL said:

Here we go guys, Roham Services on the M27, sounds like a plan. 

:yahoo:

Definitely does Rob!! Looks like the plans arranged then :) 

On 4/5/2018 at 9:19 PM, fast edd said:

Ok then folks , what time are we meeting at the services then ??

I would guess approx 7:30-8? 

What do you recon Edd?