Audi 80 parts to a good home

Russell100

Hi guys,

Used to own an Audi 80 coupe but I have since regrettably sold her on, 2 instrument units and the innards of the door for the electric windows which are taking up space. I would be happy to give them away to anyone that will give them a good home. one cluster is a VDO unit bought from eBay with 125k miles on the clock, the other with 84k miles on the clock UN4 unit part number 8A0190A. none of the items have ever been tested by me but you can't really complain if they're free! I am based in the Leeds area so let me know if interested.

Thanks Russ

Audi1.PNG

Audi2.PNG

Audi3.JPG

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hi Russel I have an audi 80 coupe & would be interested in the speedo cluster which has 160 mph on it if it is still available. My contact number is 0208 764 3744 , mobile 07555549865.

Regards Brian

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2017 at 10:58 PM, Russell100 said:

Hi guys,

Used to own an Audi 80 coupe but I have since regrettably sold her on, 2 instrument units and the innards of the door for the electric windows which are taking up space. I would be happy to give them away to anyone that will give them a good home. one cluster is a VDO unit bought from ebay with 125k miles on the clock, the other with 84k miles on the clock UN4 unit part number 8A0190A. none of the items have ever been tested by me but you can't really complain if they're free! I am based in the Leeds area so let me know if interested.

Thanks Russ

Audi1.PNG

Audi2.PNG

Audi3.JPG

Hi Brian, is this still available? My Coupe keeps snapping the drive cable.

Regards,

Graham.07797747002.