Peak district meet and cruise

Steve Q

As per the title there is a meet and cruise taking place on Sunday 15th April 2018 in the peak district. This event has been organised in conjunction with Just Audi Avants and Audi allroads Europe Facebook groups. Thought I'd put it on here to see if anyone is interested in attending? 

Meeting place to be arranged but time will be 8:30-9:00 am for breakfast, then a cruise around the lovely peak district. I've spoken to the organisers as I'm intending to go and I'll keep you posted when I get more info :) 

Here's the link: 

https://www.facebook.com/events/380856152366151/?ti=cl

Cheers

Steve 

• 1 month later...

1 hour ago, Adbro said:

Sounds great. I'm not on Facebook though so could you post info here please Steve?

Yep, will do Adam :) just waiting on start venue etc but once I know I'll post it on here :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi me & my friend on FB have bought tickets & ask if anymore want to make it a cruise to Southampton lol 😂 it’ll be awesome 🙏🙏🙏

1 hour ago, Crewie said:

Hi me & my friend on FB have bought tickets & ask if anymore want to make it a cruise to Southampton lol 😂 it’ll be awesome 🙏🙏🙏

Nice one Paul. Have you bought tickets for Beaulieu? 

17 minutes ago, Crewie said:

Yes me & my friend have bought tickets  and just found out another member of my group is going now 😎😎

Nice one. I'll add you to the list :) what Facebook group is it? 

55 minutes ago, Crewie said:

Well the admin on the group I’ve never seen any post since I’ve joined so I wouldn’t know. 

Sorry, your admin? If so that's pretty cool :) 

And I don't think there has been any post to be honest. 

• 1 month later...

Bad news all, the organisers of this meet and  cruise have prosponed it due to a family event arising. However they are going to rearrange the event in the summer. I'll keep you all posted when I get the new date. 

Cheers

Steve

17 minutes ago, Crewie said:

Ok cheers for letting us know see u in AprIl

;-))))

Not a problem Paul, see you at simply Audi :) once I hear anything more about this cruise then I'll let you know :)