A4 1.9 TDI Quattro

Breezey

hi guys,

Will be looking to sell my B6 in the new year sadly doesn’t get used much since I got a company van. Wanted to post it on here so it went to someone that would appreciate it rather than treat it as a cheapy.

150 miles full service history, last 3 done by myself full services with genuine parts. Cam belt and pump done by previous owner,

Bose
Auto lights
Cruise
Half leather / Alcantara (great condition)
Heated seats
1.9 TDI Quattro (quite rare in lead to belive) still gets over 500 miles to a tank which is nice!

Symphony 6CD changer with Aux in (from B7)
B7 genuine aero wiper arms and wipers 

£2000 - Newport wales

6_E985879_AC54_4_DAA_A47_A_9_D7170176490
71_B2_AA8_A_3_FA5_4266_A644_DCC8_B61_D48
1514_D4_CC_1790_4750_9961_FFEA441_DEEB8.
60_AB0375_51_C1_4012_93_C4_F57602_A0_FEC
D7750_A49_1_E67_4115_BF86_AEAC1_CAB5_A34
D806_A26_A_A8_EB_455_F_85_D7_1_E9_D992_E
D48_DBD11_7500_4542_A9_D9_2093_F823_DD0_
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Hey Ben, sorry to hear your selling this lovely a4. That is a cracking spec in my opinion! 

I think you should keep it, but I understand your reasoning for selling. 

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve, i will be sad to see it go as its been looked after and you never find these. it really drives amazingly a true testament to them you wouldn't know it had 150k miles.

2 minutes ago, Breezey said:

Thanks Steve, i will be sad to see it go as its been looked after and you never find these. it really drives amazingly a true testament to them you wouldn't know it had 150k miles.

You're welcome :) 

I have to say I've never seen another 1.9tdi with that spec! Someone really went to town with the options list! A really rare car! It definitely looks looked after and 150k is nothing for this engine, especially as it's been well maintained. My a6 has the 2.5tdi engine with full history which has done 328k and has never been rebuilt. 

Merry Christmas :) 

Steve 

2 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

You're welcome :) 

I have to say I've never seen another 1.9tdi with that spec! Someone really went to town with the options list! A really rare car! It definitely looks looked after and 150k is nothing for this engine, especially as it's been well maintained. My a6 has the 2.5tdi engine with full history which has done 328k and has never been rebuilt. 

Merry Christmas :) 

Steve 

And yet i still get people offering me £600 haha it is a gem! id love to own a high miler with 300k on, it becomes legendary and the more miles it gets the more proud id be! its one of those things i would happily wait for the right new owner to come along than give it to someone who isn't going to appreciate it.

Merry xmas

6 minutes ago, Breezey said:

And yet i still get people offering me £600 haha it is a gem! id love to own a high miler with 300k on, it becomes legendary and the more miles it gets the more proud id be! its one of those things i would happily wait for the right new owner to come along than give it to someone who isn't going to appreciate it.

Merry xmas

Wow! People have no clue. My insurance company valued mine at £1500 recently! Owning a high miler gets respect especially as mine was owned by my dad from new. It does get expensive though, as parts wear out, but I live it and wouldn't have it any other way :) 

Glad youve chosen to offer it for sale on here :) if however you do decide to keep it, then you would be more than welcome to display it at up and coming shows with us on our club displays :) 

Cheers

Steve 

• Like 1