Headlight Removal

Martyn85

Hi all, I was wondering if anybody could help me out and point me in the right direction. I’ve just received my new DRL projector headlights for my a3 sline very smart looking lights. I’ve seen a few videos on YouTube how to change them and every video seems to involve the bumper coming off. Will I be able to change without taking the bumper off as I don’t really fancy taking the whole front bumper off. Any help/advice is much appreciated.

F821ABB3-A19F-46D7-B0BC-813FF3DD5D4A.jpeg

Ahhhh ffs really didn’t want to take the bumper off. Why do they make things so difficult, a half hour job changing lights usually. Oh well thanks guys will post a photo up when they are fitted. Thanks again 

41 minutes ago, Martyn85 said:

Ahhhh ffs really didn’t want to take the bumper off. Why do they make things so difficult, a half hour job changing lights usually. Oh well thanks guys will post a photo up when they are fitted. Thanks again 

Glad we could help, sorry it wasn't with better news.

Cheers

Steve

Well they done guys. Thanks for the advice was a pig of a job took around 2 hours and like you said it was bumper off but I’m happy with them and love the look  

A67A16B5-D987-4B62-AE70-D3282D88F995.jpeg

E28A92DB-E076-48E4-9979-597B4CC57243.jpeg