my first audi :-)

haggis

Hi everyone. Fresh meat here! Lol. After unfortunately falling foul to the morning after the night before ive been off the road for the last 18 months :-( but in 6 short weeks i shall have my manhood back. And what best way to get it back than to have an audi. Went up to the auction with the father in law ( car expert ) and picked up an a4 b7 sline 3.0 tdi quattro. What a machine it is. Having one woman owner previous the wheels are smashed to bits and theres a few dents and scratched but its in the paint shop as we speak and new wheels arrive sat. Not had the pleasure of driving it yet but even being a passenger i can tell this will be the best driver ive had yet. Bit of a random introduction i know. Look forward to conversing with you all .

Welcome to the club Matt  :)

The 3.0 Tdi is a lovely motor with plenty of torque. Post some photos up when you get it back, would love to see it.

Lol. Not being sexist, just human nature for the opposite !Removed! to ride keebs! Lol. My woman is driving my car up to skidz in falkirk on satirday so my new rims can be fitted. Needless to say after spending a grand on wheels ill be perspiring all the way home praying to god there are no potholes or keebs in our way!! Lol. Not that shes a bad driver but she drives a range rover and if somethings in her way she just drives over it. Ill keep you posted and will put a picture up. Anyone know how to add pictures to a thread??

Lol. Not being sexist, just human nature for the opposite sex to ride keebs! Lol. My woman is driving my car up to skidz in falkirk on satirday so my new rims can be fitted. Needless to say after spending a grand on wheels ill be perspiring all the way home praying to god there are no potholes or keebs in our way!! Lol. Not that shes a bad driver but she drives a range rover and if somethings in her way she just drives over it. Ill keep you posted and will put a picture up. Anyone know how to add pictures to a thread??

Yes the A4 will be a little different to her Range Rover  :lol:

With regards to the photos, you just need to go to "more reply options" and you have attachment options in there.