Bumper differences ?

Funkyworm

Hi,

Ok So i own a sept 06 B7 Quattro cabriolet S-Line & I want to make a few subtle modifications including to the front Grill.

Although it's an S -line the front bumper & grill looks to be the same as on the SE version & is quite boring. I've seen a few like these just with an s line badge possibly all 2006 models. see Pic (A) this is my car.

However Ive also seen s- lines of the same year with a more aggressive looking bumper with a different grill with a deeper lower grill under the number plate See Pic (B). this is a 2009 but you get the idea.

On eBay & other places most of the grills that I've looked at & liked say (do not fit S-Line Bumpers) & are mostly in Poland & these adverts point out the deeper grill as being the difference in shape & that they are longer.

Ive messaged a coupe of sellers & sent images & pointing out the difference but have not got any answers apart from (it does not fit an S Line bumper) Clearly assuming all A4 s -line bumpers are the same.

Could anyone tell me if the 2006 Quattro's & S-Lines the same as mine in Pic (A) had the same bumpers as the Se model for example & would these after market grills fit my car ???

Many thanks.

Audi S Line.jpg