What is this trim called?

Recommended Posts

Hi there,

For the life of me can't figure out what this trim piece is called. My one is a little damaged and wish to replace it, possibly even change the colour as my car is ibis white with a silver trim doesn't really blend well.744435390_audi-a3-2016-three-door-cutout2.thumb.jpg.a715b1b5a17512726f549edffd2174a1.jpg

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.