4 x 21 Inch Alloy Rims Original Audi E-Tron for sale. Code: 4KE601025F4G

Etron

Hi,

I recently bought an E-tron S line from a main dealership and changed the existing alloys immediately. I am therefore looking to sell the original alloys. They are as good as new because I changed them straight away. The retail price of these is between £4,000 to £4,500 and I am willing to offer at a signficant discount.

Furthermore, If you are in the UK and are purchasing this set, you will not have to pay customs charges given I am also based in the UK. Customs on these would be approx £600. Therefore if you buy these alloys and you are in the UK, you will save an this additional £600.

It is also very difficult to find these from a UK buyer in the UK.

Please let me know if interested.

4x 21 Inch Alloy Rims Original Audi E-Tron Gen Gea 5-Arm-Turbinen Rims 4KE601025F4G. This is a full set of 4 rims.

Screenshot1.jpg

20211011_161411 1.jpg

20211011_161416 1.jpg

make  nice coffee table to

View all the latest Audi leasing deals here:

Limited Stock*for early 2022

*Due to the on-going semiconductor issues, the supply of new cars and vans has been dramatically hit. If you are due to change your vehicle/s in the next year or so you will NEED to start looking now to avoid disappointment or potentially being without a vehicle.