OAT Sensor.

AnIdiotAboard

Having got my A3 sorted and running and driving nice, and maxed it at brands, ive loved every min of driving it, despite its age and mileage. 

Comming down the motorway all im gonna say is i was flying, i saw in the distances 3 small animals, before i had a chance to do anything id hit one, ever since my OAT Sensor has stopped working, or reporting -45c all the time.

Ive had the front of, Bumpers, Rads, Intercoolers, Crash Bar, Headlights, Wheel Liners.

Had to replace the intercooler as the passenger side lower boost pipe and snapped clean out of it, 

BUT

Do you think i can find the OAT? Can i heck, i found what i assume is the clip for it, where it should be, leaving me to believe the sensor was ripped out and snapped off the harness in the progress.

Can anyone tell me, where the sensor would go into the harness, i had assumed it would go in with the pressure / temp sensors from Intercooler and rads etc, but i cant find any evidience of it.

So anyone know where it should go into the harness so i can repair it? This weather and no AC is a misserable experiance 

2006 Audi A3, 2.0 TDI "BKD" I think its an 8P, its a 5 door so maybe PA but the book says the same for 8P/A it should be behind the bumper

Cheers