New from Darlington!

Hi,

I'm Will and ive Just bought an A3 2.0 TDI S-Line and i have to say i wish i had got one sooner.

I do 90 miles a day commute and my BMW 325Ci was just too much to run as it was costing me 300-400 punds a month just to put petrol in!

I traded it and got a Mercedes C220 CDI which was amazing on fuel in comparison but not really my type of car as i felt like an old man driving it and im only 27. Unfortunately i wrote the car off within a month due to the floods so thought it was my chance to get a car i will enjoy more!

My insurance money came through so i went straight out and bought the car i've always liked! Suprisingly its saving me even more money on fuel and it is far more fun to drive.

On a side note I have a few issues with the car starting when the engine is warm or cutting out when cold. Does anyone have any ideas to what it could be? The car is going for a diagnostics check tomorrow so hopefully its nothing serious. It will then be serviced.

Enjoying the site so far so thought i'd introduce myself!