Broken piece on rear of gearbox, help please!

Ste1976

Can anyone shed any light on a broken, sheared off bolt hole that I have discovered on the back of this gearbox. I was taking pics off it to sell when I noticed it. I'm not sure what it is for or what fixes to it. Wether it is important or not, or how to describe it in the advert when I sell it. I would appreciate any advices please.

post-2148-0-85639600-1389086988_thumb.jp

post-2148-0-01771100-1389087036_thumb.jp

Can anyone shed any light on a broken, sheared off bolt hole that I have discovered on the back of this gearbox. I was taking pics off it to sell when I noticed it. I'm not sure what it is for or what fixes to it. Wether it is important or not, or how to describe it in the advert when I sell it. I would appreciate any advices please.

Describe it like it is.

"Moderately good condition, broken bolt hole on rear of casing but otherwise sound (if it is)"  Then describe the condition of the working parts of the gearbox in the same open honest way.  If you miss out a defect, the buyer will want their money back and your seller rating will plummet.

• Like 1

Describe it like it is.

"Moderately good condition, broken bolt hole on rear of casing but otherwise sound (if it is)"  Then describe the condition of the working parts of the gearbox in the same open honest way.  If you miss out a defect, the buyer will want their money back and your seller rating will plummet.