g33m4n

Hi All

Just signed up and wanted to say hi. I have an A8 D2 model that I rescued after the previous owner had parked her up for a couple of years and lost interest. Just passed the MOT with no advisories and it's on to adressing the rest of the not so critical issues!

G33m4n welcome to the AOC, great to have you about, sounds like a great recovery story and very glad to hear that you did rescue the car so to speak, what apart from a wash and clean have you got in store for the car, love to hear  

Thanks for the reply Brucelee. Aiming to run the A8 as a daily over the summer. Got some routine stuff to do first like a full engine service and cambelt change but I've also been advised to do a transmission fluid/filter change asap by some very helpful guys who sell a8 parts. There is also a trip to the 'ring on the cards again this year so I'd love to hear from anyone who has some tips on extracting a bit more power out of the 3.7 40v V8 ! 

20160102_154653.jpg

20160417_112701.jpg

20160417_113127.jpg