Buying advice please.

Good morning folks,

I’m hoping to pick your collective brains in regards to what would be the best A4 to buy please. I currently own a 65 plate Golf R but to be brutally honest I don’t need the attention any more. 
I’d like to buy what I consider the holy grail of cars now- fully loaded but completely unremarkable to look at. Does such an Audi exist? If so what should I be looking for please? I’m not overly bothered by performance- been there and done that 🤣 but would love all the toys of top end cars. Any advice will gratefully received 👍🏻

Good morning to you too.

I can only suggest you take a look at one of these and consider the review:  https://www.topgear.com/car-reviews/audi/a4

Like you I am not overly bother by performance but like a head-turner 😉 🤣

I sincerely hope you find that special A4 you have been seeking to own. 😀

Edited by Obasa
  • Thanks 1

Either the a4 or a6 will fit the bill a d guess you'd be thinking s line spec or black edition models. They do vary from car to car due to options available so my advice would be to hit autotrader and eBay to see what colour/spec level you like a d what options are available.

Cheers

Steve

• Thanks 1

Thank you both for taking the time to reply, I’m a bit of a wuss so would probably by from Approved Audi- especially if I can part ex the R.. Not sure I want to risk test drives in a pandemic 😬..  I’ll off today so can spend the day researching.. Is the upgraded sound system significantly better than the standard Audi? I’ve got Dynoaudio in the R and it’s very good. Any specific model trim that comes close to the R spec? Apart from the S/RS? as I’m deliberately looking more for a standard exterior but fully loaded with toys🤪

S line, black edition or ultra trim sounds like what you're looking for. The two upgraded sound systems are Bose and B & O. The normal system is good but Bose will he slightly better. 

Cheers

Steve

• Thanks 1