Nearside rear passenger window switch

willstevens

I’m not having any luck with this !Removed! car! 
so now the above has stopped working. Window works everywhere else - drivers door, offside rear etc. 

one thing after another. Any ideas and reasons what BS Audi will come up with for not covering on the all inclusive warranty? 

9 hours ago, willstevens said:

I’m not having any luck with this !Removed! car! 
so now the above has stopped working. Window works everywhere else - drivers door, offside rear etc. 

one thing after another. Any ideas and reasons what BS Audi will come up with for not covering on the all inclusive warranty? 

Hi Will does it work from the main panel on the drivers door, if so its the switch, if not it could be corrosion in the plug that connects the door electrics to the B pillar.

Steve.

14 minutes ago, willstevens said:

Yes it does !  Thanks for that , much appreciated 

Hi will its the switch then, new switch is fairly cheap on the internet and I would not mind betting its the same switch as on a few other models of that year, good old globalisation.

Steve.

28 minutes ago, willstevens said:

Thanks very much 

let’s see if the warranty pays 

Hi I have no doubt they will do that because the switch only costs them a couple of quid and they charge that and the two hours labour to Audi UK, nice fiddle if you can get it, the IDOS system they use for the job wont quote less than two hours for anti repair.

Steve.