Issues changing Q2 door

SGS1

Hi, was hoping to get some thoughts on an issue Ive encountered swapping a damaged rear drivers side door with a replacement.   The original door was badly scraped against a wall, but fully functioning.  I decided to get a replacement from a breaker.  The replacement is a full door with all the internal trim etc. The swap looks fine, Opens and closes no issues.  Window works and so does the speaker.  The issue is that the door won’t lock, and we can’t do the auto child lock.  Also the window is randomly self opening a fraction.  I have disconnected  the battery as a reset, as I saw that may work.  It did actually allow the door to lock once, but then after a drive the issues came back. Any thoughts on what I could try, or do I need to fully strip out the old door?  Any thoughts would be appreciated! 

I’ll answer my own question, in case it is ever helpful to anyone else.  I changed a 2018 door for a 2019.   There was no facelift till the 2020 model, but must be that the 2020 model launched sep 19.  The door control unit between the two cars was slightly different, so I ended up switching out the door wiring loom and control unit, and for good measure the window motor and speaker, and all seems good. 

Sorry this wasn't answered.  Your probs best transferring any door modules etc from your current car so it doesn't throw any fault codes etc.  

Glad you got sorted 🙂