Newbie Allroad S-line Owner

ValW

Hi All,

I collected my Allroad Limited edition B) from Edinburgh last Friday and had a very comfortable ride back to Cornwall, I love every thing about this car but....I really would like to have an I-pod/AUX/USB fitment :(....any tips would be appreciated .

As soon as the weather dries up I will post some photo's, until then...she is metallic black with all the luxury whistles and bells, quite different from anything that I have driven before...a mix of sports performance with practicality...perfect!

I would like to change the wheels as they are heavily pitted and being a car 'modder' I am keen to make her unique :)

post-1030-0-81237200-1352299190_thumb.jp

• 4 weeks later...

I Pod connectivity is great. There are many aftermarket products you could buy and since you say you're a modder I doubt they'll stump you when installing. There other things you can do like for example you can get a tape cassett that has a wire coming out of it that plugs into your I Pod and then plays the songs back on the sound system. I'm not sure about CD equivalents but I'd be willing to bet there will be something out there.

Welcome to the club, Glen.