Hi...

Krawli

Hi everyone, just saying hi and introducing myself.

My name is Kevin and I live in the north of england in the Lake District.

I'm collecting my Silver 2008 A4 Avant S-Line 2.0l TDI on Thursday & thought I'd sign up on here to preempt all the many questions im sure i will have...

Starting with... how can I intergrate my iphone into the existing ICE System???

Anyway great to be here and im sure Ill be posting soon... starting with pics!!!

Hi Kevin, welcome to the forum.

Which audio system has the car got??

my advice would be to look at retro fitting an after market kit from Dension or someone like that.

Hi Mark and thanks for the welcome and Reply.

To be honest im not sure what system it has in it.

I am collecting it today (Thurs 18th) so will either find out the actual name of the system or at least take a picture and post it so others may know the answer.

I also have a Volvo C70 T5 GT Convertible in which I have replaced the original system with an Oxygen Audio O-Car head unit...

http://www.oxygenaudio.com/o-series/363-o-car.html   Which I love!!! so clean and nice, no wires etc!!!! its great!!!

But with the huge built in ICE of the Audi not sure what to do, I would like something as nice as the O-Car set up but I hope you guys will be able to point me in the right direction when I find out which system is fitted (and guess ask in another/correct forum section)

Thanks again,

Kev.