Audi Connect A4 (2013)

Hi,

I have an A4 Saloon SE Technic (year 2013). It comes with the MMI Navigation Plus (HDD based).

I'm confused as to it does or does not have Audi Connect. It seems it's not there but I couldn't find clear indication in the manual or on the Audi website. 

In fact, I see many hints that it _should_ have the Connect service. In the print MMI manual that came with the car it details how to activate and enable different services. But then, in the MMI menu system, I miss certain mentioned menu items. (Like when I'd set up the 3G connection, the manual says go to TEL -> Settings -> Connections, but Connections is not there.)

Also, on the myAudi webiste, when I create my vehicle I get this message "Thank you! Your Audi has been created in myAudi. To make the best use of all the myAudi services, please set up your Audi connect services now."  But then, when I follow instructions in the digital version of the Connect guide (downloaded from myAudi), I don't have the "Your vehicles with Audi connect" section in myAudi where it says I should.

Does anyone have more info or any useful tips on this? 

Kind regards,

Marcel

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Marcel, 

The 2013 MY A4 SE Technic does not come with Audi Connect as standard so it is pretty safe to say you do not have it.  On a 2013 model year car, there will be a SIM card slot between the two SD card slots when you press the 'open' button on the multimedia unit.

Tech