upgrading

audinooby

hi audi lovers , i want to  buy a audi a3 on a 2012 plate , it is a a3 s line 2.0L tdi 170hp in white  . im really sorry if youve had this question 100 times before and i hope its not a silly one , but i was wondering about the black edition pack . can i go to a audi dealer and get my audi upgraded to a black edition or is it something you only get when you buy new ?

i really want the extra kit on my car and finding one with the spec ive been looking for is some what difficault on my budget ?

for those that want to know my buget is 12k for a white low miles a3 sline 2.0l 170 black edition 3 door version. ive seen a few about alot i think are over priced , some ive seen dont have the black edition .

any one help with my answer much appreciated

• 1 month later...

I think this question is for the Audi dealer.

If I think money, then I don't see why they won't upgrade your car (at a cost). They might not do so if there are legal reasons like: the car was a 2012 reg car (and that's the details at DVLA) but changes make it look like a 2014. But I can't think of upgrades that can affect the car in that way.