Just saying hello

Q MAN 7

Hello every one

I'm in the process of buying a used Q7 SE of 08 vintage in black with light tan leather trim and pan roof mileage 71,000,it comes with brand new 22 in wheels and tyre (looks very nice) and new side running boards, it seems to be a good price £16,300 and has immaculate bodywork ( no scratches or dings).

If any one can give advice on pitfalls and problems and things to look out for I would be most grateful..

I have noticed that the disc are looking ready for replacement with a fair sized wear ridge but it has just been MOT'd

Any help much appreciated .......John

• 4 weeks later...

Just replied to "The Count" on page 1 of this forum in more detail..

Owned a 2006 Q7 for a couple of years now and I have to say my X5 was far more reliable and simply never went wrong.. this Q7 in my ownership has had 6 new injectors.. all aircon flap motors behind the dashboard replaced and as I type is now in for a replacement alternator plus there is a compressor fault showing on the suspension side ... all this has amounted too several thousand pounds in repair bills so make sure you get a comprehensive warranty and fully stamped up Service book