Damaged leather seats

Petejohn11

Hi I have just bought a 3.0 sport cabriolet unfortunately the rear seats have been badly neglected and really need replacing. I have been quoted £600 to re upholster. I was wondering if anyone knew of a set of second hand seats or had any suggestions as to where I could get replacement leathers. ( dark blue) I know I'm clutching at straws but it has to be worth a try. Thanks for reading pete John.

• 3 weeks later...

You don't say how badly neglected.. faded cracked .. split / holed leather or just looking worn out..

I have in the past week refurbished the 2 front seats and the centre Arm rest in my 2006 Q7 which both had bad dirt filled cracking in the leather and the colour had simply been worn away

in numerous areas showing the base leather so they wern't very pretty to look at

After sending in photos of the damage.. I bought a refurbish kit from Furniture Clinic ( http://www.furnitureclinic.co.uk/ ) for around £85 and spent approximately 5 hours following the detailed instructions .. the results I have to say are stunning.. no really I mean that good.. and i'm a complete novice 

You can have a real time chat on the website .. see what they suggest ?.. B)