Panoramic rear view mirror

SouthendMike

Can anyone recommend a panoramic rear view mirror that will fit the rather bulky rear view mirror on my 6 year old A6 Avant please?

I bought one last year, but the moment I tried to fit it over the current mirror, the spring-loaded clips on the new one broke off as they couldn't accommodate the bulk at the rear of the Audi mirror.

Does anyone have a recommendation they could offer, perhaps one that has "elastic" fixings?

Many thanks

Mike  

This looks like what you're after?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PANORAMIC-WIDE-REAR-VIEW-MIRROR-ELASTICATED-STRAP-FIXING-/191258582424?hash=item2c87e65d98:g:4ZUAAOSwk5FUxh5j

Out of interest, do you find it a significant improvement using one of these? Are there any drawbacks - vibration, movement etc?

Hi James - thanks for this - it SEEMS like what I'm after - time will tell when I try to fit it!!

I'll let you know.

As I've never had the opportunity to use one of these before,  I'll have to report back re vibration, movement etc. when I've had it on the car for a few days.

Thanks again - Mike