Headlights Audi cabriolet 2005

soni

Hi I wrote on here earlier I want to import my audi a4 cabriolet to spain.The headlights failed the mot here in spain.It appears the car does not have the original headlights so can't be adapted.So now I need to source new ones for a left hand drive for spain..My car is stuck in the garage as they can not seem to source correct lights..2 months with no car and no solution in sight..It has been suggested that the car is a facelift? I have no idea...I have also been told it is a 2004 model although registered 2005...Can someone help me with this as I am desperate to have my car back on the road thank you

IMG-20170502-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20170502-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20170502-WA0002.jpg

I am sure someone with the same model will confirm this but it does look like you have the B6 version which certainly goes with your year of manufacture and registration. However, I think from memory the cabriolet has different ones. I would try an Audi specific breakers yard either in UK or Spain. I think that's your best bet. Unless someone on here wants to swap with you so they can have the upgrade and you get your OEM ones for conversion. 

Hope that helps somewhat?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Dan3222 said:

I am sure someone with the same model will confirm this but it does look like you have the B6 version which certainly goes with your year of manufacture and registration. However, I think from memory the cabriolet has different ones. I would try an Audi specific breakers yard either in UK or Spain. I think that's your best bet. Unless someone on here wants to swap with you so they can have the upgrade and you get your OEM ones for conversion. 

Hope that helps somewhat?

I was told it was a b8 I'm confused any idea of audi breakers yards in uk I am coming to uk on friday..or if anyone wants to swap hopefully you can let me know before I leave spain Friday morning

11 hours ago, niedzial1983 said:

Its a a4 b6 cabrio . 

I belive Part numbers are, few of them are on ebay :

8HO 941 004Q

8HO 941 003AD

Screenshot_20170502-215746.png

Thank you so is it a facelift also