A4 (B7) iphone7 music streaming.

The Bobster

Hi everyone - had my A4 (B7) for a month now and love it but I would like to know if it's possible to play my music from my Iphone7 through the car speakers. I have connected the phone and it works perfectly.

many thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

HI Bobster,

Unfortunately you cannot, there is no Aux in and the Bluetooth is for phone calls only :( 

I am going to get one of these : Make sure you have the 8pin CD changer socket as I have a Concert II which is 12 pin...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Electronics-Photo/Adaptor-Audi-Radios-Chorus-Concert-Symphony-Navigation/B00DZKPE5S/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_107_tr_t_3/259-1195127-9283300?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=S1JVSSHM7364PV3H4CMJ

40 quid and should be plug and play, but you will need to plug the iPhone into the Aux socker, or just burn a 32gb SD card with all your fav music.

Alternatively https://www.amazon.co.uk/USB-Adaptor-Bluetooth-Audi-Radios/dp/B00DZKXGJY

This gives you Bluetooth too :) again you need the 12 pin if you have the newer Concert 2

• Like 1

Thank you Ronnyuk, that's a great help. thought of the SD Card myself but wasn't aware of this product - sounds great.

Surely a big error by Audi to omit an Aux in - don't these manufacturers realise how important music is to us !! :-)