Market Harborough car show

Steve Q

This is a regular meet on the 3rd Sunday of every month starting on the 15th April. I intend to go one day to see what it's like but it won't be the 15th. 

I think this could be a good meet up for a Leicestershire members and we can have a club display :) 

Just let me know if any of you are interested :) 

Cheers

Steve

FB_IMG_1522097399790.jpg

• 5 years later...

Hi Steve 

Is this a meet up of Audi R8 owners. If so would love to attend. Can you confirm the date of the next meeting in July please and venue and time. 

Cheers Lenox 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Just checking whether there is still going to be a local R8 meet up on the 15-Jul-23. If so where is it going to be held. 

I would also like to ask the members of the club, if they have ever had a headlight led failure. If so how did they resolve the problem. Can it be repaired? Audi has told me it is a entire replacement unit. As you can imagine the cost is estrinomical.  Any advice would be welcome 

Lenox

I had it checked and the feedback was there is a fault with the light unit. I was told I have two options,  replace with a new unit or a second hand unit. Or if I could find a garage who could repair led light unit. Just wonder if anyone has ever had a problem like this. Can't believe the unit has failed with only 16k on the clock of a 2013 model.