1999 A4 B5 Avant 2.8 V6 30 Valve

Here is my machine I float about in and as I live in rural Wales it has a good daily work out.

My daily commute to work is a round trip of 34 miles starting on a minor and I mean minor A road combining short and long straights into  wide and tight to very tight Lefts for about 4 mile leading onto A Road normal width which breaks out onto the NEW BYE-PASS Until I hit the Main Arterial coast-ing road

Had it for 5 years has its moments can be expensive but it is worth it......

IMG_0216.JPG

IMG_0217.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

IMG_0215.JPG

Wow Kevin your a4 looks great! Just like you I experience the high bills occasionally but.i wouldn't change my a6 for the world. You've got a great engine, box and quattro plus the colour is rare ;) 

Cheers

Steve

• Like 1

Thanks Steve it is in much the same condition as when I bought it 5 years ago mechanically it is sound always work in progress but what can you expect from a car going on strong for nearly 20 years...

The purple runs all the way through the car from the  bulk head floor pans all the way to the spare wheel so it must have come out of factory like that but the log book says blue.

And it is not just Purple though it has a Fleck in the paint I will try and add a picture up it look amazing when its  polished next.

You're welcome :) as I say mines the same :) 

Yea it definitely sounds like it did, the DVLA clearly have got confused. 

It is a lovely colour and I wonder if it was ordered from Audis special paint list?