Audi S5 Detailed

gurjit

Hi folks would like to show of some projects that i have worked on , i have a passion for detailing not my full time job its work i carry out in the evenings and weekends.

i am part of an approved applicator for ceramic coating known as ceramic pro.

Here is an example of work being carried out, we had an Audi S5 part white leather, so we clean  the leather have have it protected using on of the ceramic pro coating prevent it from getting stained such as jean transfer.

Wheels Cleaned and Sealed including the calipers

Car was polished and Sealed with ceramic coating.

DSC_0059.JPG

completed1.JPG

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0032.JPGDSC_0048.JPG

• Like 1

HI mate, based in isleworth close to Twickenham rugby club / Richmond.

Address: Worton Court Worton Hall Industrial Estate, 4 Worton Rd, Twickenham TW7 6ER
Phone: 020 3602 9880

Got an Audi S8 coming in today will take more pictures and info and have this posted next week, we've done a AUDI RSQ3, and iv wrapped my own Audi A4.

prices vary as it depends on the level of work ie how much swirl marks / damage there is on the paint work and then finally what you looking for ie level of coatings = warranty of years of protection.

if you ping me an email sales@ceramicpro.london happy to help, as i mentioned i work in the evenings and weekends!