New Member... looking for an A3 Cabriolet

Did you find her a A3 Cabriolet ?

I have just purchased one A3 S-Line Cabriolet and pick up on Friday 2014 model

The standard equipment would vary by model, 

I know a lot of the equipment is NOT standard on the 2014 model, as i have just looked into what is standard

Audio UK, when you can get through is excellent for this, I gave them a Reg and they told me what was standard and what was extra

Things like, Sat Nav is extra, cruise control is extra  https://beta.audi.co.uk/

I have also noticed they are selling very quickly at the moment , I called a few garages, and before the images have been posted cars have been sold, in fact I did the same on my pourchase, the car had only just come into the garage and was waiting prep, I called that morning and went to see 2 models in the afternoon. by the time i got to garage 1 had been sold, and the other was still waiting prep, usually they do not let you see the cars until ready for the forecourt, i left a deposit and went back a few days later and test drove and purchased the car, noone else had a chance to see the car

I'm still considering whether to buy before Winter or after. These are still depreciating £100+ a month which is more than her current car.

AutoTrader is showing 17 of the S Line cars nationally, either fuel, 2014 below 40,000 miles. Not much has changed in the past two weeks.

I am reasonably confident sat nav and cruise control were standard on the S Line 2014 year model. I haven't seen one without.

I find it amazing you can spend £30K on a new car and have to tick an option box to get folding door mirrors.