Just purchased 2014 A3 Cabriolet, 1.4TFSI S-line

etaf

I just purchased a 2014 A3 Cabriolet, 1.4TFSI S-line and will pickup on Friday 7th Sept 2018

very excited about the car.

Its replacing a Saab 93 convertible I have had since it was new in Oct 2007 , but has been very unreliable all summer, and spent most of its time in the garage.

Today I emptied the car and SORN, we are really sorry to see that car go , toured france in it a few years.

A new chapter in my convertible career, i hope the A3 is as good as the Saab, the version I have is certainly loaded with goodies.

I have been looking at the online user manuals for the car, and the CD player is in the glove box!!!! seems a strange thing to do....I guess anticipation most people will connect an ipod or phone to the car

No Photos of the car were taken, as it was still being prepped when i purchased it from an Audi Dealer.

I will take a few on Friday when I pick the car up

Welcome to the forum Wayne, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂

hope you're pleased with.yiur new a3 🙂 have you had the roof down today at all? 🙂

cheers

Steve

The paint work has a black fleck in it , which is not really noticeable in the photo 

spent most of today playing in it / driving it , managed to get Playlists to work on the SD card , so now I have most of my music on a 16GB SD card

The CD player although works well, is in the glove compartment, so not so great, but reads MP3 

added a gallery, put further images there