Resetting Service Interval!?

Q7Dan2017
聽Share

Hi everyone,

Has anyone had issues resetting the service interval on an Audi q7 2007 3.0l tdi? Normally it's as easy as going though you're MMI display to the service setting and resetting that way but when I do it it just tells me how far over run I am and no way or changing it!? I have done the service myself as it is a lot cheaper but I take it, it means I will have to take it to a garage and have it plugged in to get it reset!? 馃槪

Hi, thanks for reply, I have an obd11 scan/diagnostic device but it doesn't allow me to reset service interval only error codes! It's prob the device isn't advanced enough to do it! The carista devices look like they have the same issue unless anyone has already found you can do it with it?

Thanks

Thanks niedzial1983 and Paul A6 for you're help and advice, I purchased a Carista and downloaded app signed up for 1 month free trial and 拢33 a year after which is nothing! and it sorted my service interval reset.

Many thanks 馃槉

• Thanks 1