SQ2

Just joining the forums.

Just ordered my SQ2 in Ascari Blue. Test drove it on Sunday and fell in love. Bit of a niche car, but loving the practicality whilst still having 300 ponies! 

Currently have a 2016 120i (177bhp), so a bit of an upgrade! 😀Will be trading that in, 12 weeks roughly for build. Looking forward to showing you.

Full Spec:

- SQ2 2.0TFSI 300bhp Quattro S-Tronic

- Ascari Blue

- SQ2 Exterior Pack (black highlights, 19" diamond cut alloys)

- Privacy Glass

- Black Leather and Alcantara

Can't wait 🙂

Welcome.

Hopefully you will get it a bit quicker than 12 weeks.

Where are you getting it from, I've got a Q2 on order from Dundee Audi.

Cheers! I hope so, although as long as I have it for next winter I’m happy. Moved quite rural and high up, so snow tends to hit us reasonably often. Real wheel drive had become a pain, looking forward to Quattro. 

I ordered mine front Lookers Audi in Stirling, they were brilliant with me. I’m based not too far from Falkirk. Cars are a massive thing for me, so this really is the most excited I’ve been for one before. 

i have heard that Audi Stirling are good but unfortunately I went to Audi Edinburgh first, which is also Lookers, and was not impressed with them. Even although I live in Edinburgh the next time I'm ordering a new Audi It will be Stirling I will be getting a quote from.

I have been told my Q2 has been made and is currently in transit, I should be getting it around the middle of this month which is only about 6 to 7 weeks after the car was ordered so you might get your car within the 12 weeks.