New Member A6 (C6) Allroad 3.0TDi

Deanobeast

Hi! 

Joined the forum as I've recently replaced the old Audi with a new Audi! I've gone from a '02 Audi A3 1.9 TDi 130 to a '07 A6 Allroad quattro. It's a Hell of a upgrade! 

... and it's broken.

So I'm here to hopefully look for some answers as googling has brought me plently of information but more questions than answers. 

But shortly before the problems began I installed a bluetooth converter to the MMI 2G High system so I'm happy to answer questions about that if anyone hasn't given it a go yet. 

Glad to be here and hello! Ben 

Hiya Rich, 

I bought it from amazon - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07G191NHB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I'm not familiar with this forum's editing so i've just copy/pasted the link. £118 

There were cheaper options but i didn't want to kill the CD system or the phone connection that was already there. 

It's literally what you're after because I wanted the exact same thing! 

It's a pain getting the CD changer out and you have to hi-jack power from the CD changer by using the splitter conectors but it's really not too bad. There's a video online of someone doing it too. 

If you have the time and the cash it's worth it. 

Hi AceRichy, yeah it works with both the phone and the MMI controls. I expected one or the other but it works just fine with both. 

The phone connects to the stereo as normal but the audio is a seperate bluetooth connection to the device which acts like CD No.7