For sale Audi 100e 1989

Moted till January 25 ,been in the family for 25+yrs, only selling because we just don't use her anymore, twice last year and been parked since mot in January. interior A- NO KIDS OR DOGS ever, exterior pretty good and some.. for age couple of patches but easily sorted for A- too. This car has been well looked after all her life, my father and i brought it off an old boy years age with only 32k on clock, then father gave his license up i gained the car its done weddings, Audi.zipAudi.zipAudi.zipAudi.zipAudi 2.zip and various other events. now time for someone else to use her. 

MUCH CHEEPNESS IS SHE LOL  KEV OLD BLOKE UP IN GEORDIE LAND WITH A 200 AVANT TURBO QUATTRO   KEEP THINKING AM 20   HA HA 

Hi I take it your asking a price, well I'm not quite sure, if someone's gonna use her etc. Then a fare price for both parts, sensible offers  I don't mean 1k and I don't mean 4k. 

A bit different as mine has mot and drive away although prefer if piggy backed as probably safer. but get the point not a sort after car, better get a corner of the field ready to park her up in😂 moving her from the drive way was a bad move .. the boss has seen the light🙄 

it is a shame like  prices fell through to floor     kev