Brd 170 injector problems

Naxa

Can the injectors be tested? I had them sent away but came back saying they couldn't. I had a dodgy injector, after replacing it, the car was miss firing. Which wasn't happening before the replacement. So I put the old injector back in, still missing! So we thought I may have broke a wire on the loom whilst pulling it out the way. I know the loom is common to fail. Brand new loom fitted, still missing! So this is the point I had them sent away for testing. I put them back in to move the car, now it won't start at all!! Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance

• 1 year later...

i also have injector issues, same engine, what i have found is they aint cheap to replace but im at the stage where if im doing 1 im doing them all lol. being off the tools not for 10 years and to be fair cant really be arsed to do it my self so a mate is going to do it. when speaking to argyll diesel today they informed me that the price hike in those injectors are due to them being mechanical injectors and the last engine for them to be used in which i think is strange but hey everyone knows how to price at the moment due to covid. just waiting to hear back from dingbro to see what they have to offer as the siemens injectors recon are 400+ vat lol hope i dont end up going threw the same hassle as you