My a5 vibrates after it heats up

eddy52

Hy Guys i have an issue my car vibrates when it heats up also when i press the break pedal it shakes and when i reverse before i completley stop the car shakes heavily i have changed calipers brake pads and discs but it still has the issues does anyone know what the problem is?

Hello Eduard,

Manual or automatic? 

Could you confirm the car behaves perfectly well from cold? 

When you say it then shakes, can you feel this shake through the brake pedal and/or the clutch pedal ( if manual)?

Reversing and issues:- does the problem arise on normal speed reversing, or are we talking fast reversing? 

Is there any vibration with the car when cruising at 65 to 70 mph? 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Its an automatic and shakes around 60-70 mph also shakes when i reverse slowly the car behaves peefectly when its cold i can feel the shake on the brake pedal and also when i accelerate

Thanks Eduard,

Simple things first:- get you local tyre fitters to remove wheels, thoroughly inspect the tyres, and check balancing.  (Don’t tell me you’ve had that done and not said!)  If no problems found, put front wheels to back and vice versa. 

Let’s eliminate this possibility before getting into more detail, and anticipated expense. 

Kind regards,

Gareth.