Just a note to introduce myself and my most recent Audi. I am from Swadlincote, Derbyshire and have just purchased an A3 Saloon S Line 35 TFSI S Tronic. This is my sixth Audi having had 3 A4 Avants and 3 A3’s including the awesome S3. Had plenty of other makes in between but I’ve been drawn back to this great brand

Hi Mark,it is obvious you love your audis,I have just bought the A3 saloon 1.5tfsi sport and after 3 weeks I am loving it,I also have a passat but the audi is just edging it for me,so far so good ,good to read your post Dave Wise

1 hour ago, David Wise said:

Hi Mark,it is obvious you love your audis,I have just bought the A3 saloon 1.5tfsi sport and after 3 weeks I am loving it,I also have a passat but the audi is just edging it for me,so far so good ,good to read your post Dave Wise

David, I think I always knew at the back of my mind I would end up with an Audi again and I haven’t been disappointed with the A3

7 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Welcome to the forum you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂 glad you've cone back to the brand. 

Thanks Steve absolutely loving the A3 at the moment and I’m pretty sure it will only get better