No heat from vents

Randomcat

Can anyone help????

I have had it diagnosed at three different garages and no faults come up. I’ve been told it’s the heater matrix but hot water is going in and coming out. All the blowers work fine. 
someone must have come across this issue before. 

Thats where the problem lies as 3 garages surely cant all be wrong. sometimes not enough hot water travels through the matrix to heat the car properly. and sometimes a blocked matrix looks as if hot water is flowing through it. Did any of the garages try flushing the Matrix or actually checking the flow rate through it? It can be a delicate operation on some cars as too much water pressure can bust the matrix.  

Edited by Kev555

It has been flushed 3 times now kev555.  We flushed it at the weekend and it has gotten slightly warmer than it was but still cold on the drivers side. 
no  no odd has checked the flow rate to my knowledge. 

If its flushed 3 times and improving the only thing I would recommend is a gentle detergent. I have done it myself in the past with dishwasher tablet dissolved and poured into the matrix left overnight. Another one a friend of mine tried who's a plumber by trade was central heating flush overnight. last resort is caustic soda for 5 mins tops if you've nothing to lose but all these run a risk if you heater matrix is rotten or pinholes in it the debris blocking it is only thing preventing it leaking.

Edited by Kev555