Audi Q7 - your thoughts please

MB2208

HiEveryone

Im currently have a stunning A7 which I Love but unfortunately due to recent fall - Im now struggling with the design of the car -so considering having to sell my pride & Joy.

Ive  had 4x4s for any years prior to the A7 - and prefer to stay with Audi I do  like the Q7 and would appreciate thoughts and guidance from experience please.

True mg, Andy weakness to be aware of etc.

Ive noticed there seems to be a common issue with bulbs/lighting on MOT Histories of ones Ive looked into so far ?

A garage advised they have engine issues from around 150,000 miles ?

Have been looking at 3.00 Diesel S Line models around 2006 - 2008 but not easy finding reasonable mileage and service history etc.

Any thoughts would be great

Thank you in advance 

Michelle

6 hours ago, MB2208 said:

HiEveryone

Im currently have a stunning A7 which I Love but unfortunately due to recent fall - Im now struggling with the design of the car -so considering having to sell my pride & Joy.

Ive  had 4x4s for any years prior to the A7 - and prefer to stay with Audi I do  like the Q7 and would appreciate thoughts and guidance from experience please.

True mg, Andy weakness to be aware of etc.

Ive noticed there seems to be a common issue with bulbs/lighting on MOT Histories of ones Ive looked into so far ?

A garage advised they have engine issues from around 150,000 miles ?

Have been looking at 3.00 Diesel S Line models around 2006 - 2008 but not easy finding reasonable mileage and service history etc.

Any thoughts would be great

Thank you in advance 

Michelle

Hi, wise words from the garage I think, did they also mention air suspension problems as well as gearbox problems, normally people sell high milage models of that  year designation for a reason, you might be better going for a Q5  or similar as they have the hight etc and you have more chance of getting a lower milage example for just a bit more money,

Steve.