Advice on 2007 Audi 3.2 75 k miles

Neilt1978

Hi all I was just looking at the aforementioned car , I was wondering what I should be looking out for as I have no experience in them, it's up for sale for £7999 in a local dealership,does this seem overpriced,any advise would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Hi Neil,only just seen your post as i,ve joined the forum today,i can,t really offer any advice on price but as for the 3.2 engine we have an 05 A3 3.2 sportback and its been an incredible car for reliability,i have read about timimg chain issues on the internet but we,ve had no issues as yet and ours is sitting on about 130,000mls,

The car is serviced yearly with genuine parts and correct recommended oil and the DSG gets serviced every 2 yrs,it uses absolutely no oil or water and the only issue we have had was during lockdown my wife wasn,t using it much and the battery gave up the ghost,

Good luck in your search its definetly an engine i would recommend it never fails to put a smile on my face whenever i can prise the keys from my wife.