RS6 C7 mods

Magnus

Hi guys, I’m cars galore and have opted for new u modified cars for the last few years (new RS5 coupe, RSTT (still have)) and I’ve just decided to get a second hand RS6 for the sole purpose of making it look amazing and go like stink! I’ve got some wheels in mind and I just don’t have a clue where I am going…money not being a major concern can I get some sensible recommendations please 🙏 

I work colleague son of mine as an RS6 and has it remapped to 600+ with a remap alone. 

You could go for a stainless steel exhaust and would recommend powerflow as friends and family have used them and been pleased with them. 

It depends how far you want to go really. 

Thank you Steve, I’ve contacted Lichfield motors and (post my Audi health check on the 7th July) have booked in for a stage 2 with a Remus exhaust etc taking it to 730bhp. I’ve looked at wheels and tires and think I know which ones I want (still deciding whether I’m sticking with 21’s or going to 22’s!?!?!) next will be brakes, I have warped discs (from previous owner) so I’ll do the lot I guess! 🤦

1 hour ago, Magnus said:

Thank you Steve, I’ve contacted Lichfield motors and (post my Audi health check on the 7th July) have booked in for a stage 2 with a Remus exhaust etc taking it to 730bhp. I’ve looked at wheels and tires and think I know which ones I want (still deciding whether I’m sticking with 21’s or going to 22’s!?!?!) next will be brakes, I have warped discs (from previous owner) so I’ll do the lot I guess! 🤦

Ceramic brakes could be a good but expensive upgrade. 

• 1 year later...

AP Racing have always made excellent aftermarket brake setups. 
I wasn’t able to option Carbon Ceramics on my new RS6 as Audi have now restricted them, which is frustrating as all the press cars being reviewed are raving about the 35kg weight savings. 
I have been told they are a 10K retrofit if you go genuine Audi ceramics so I would be looking at alternatives like AP.