Engine issues? Or something else?!

EH1999

Evening people,

So about 2 weeks ago my engine light and EPC light came on. Engine light began to flash and the car ran rough and juddered with little power as I pulled over to a stop. Lots of exhaust fumes came out smelling like petrol/oil but not sure. HOWEVER, today I got the car back (recovered) and it’s running just fine, drove it in a small circle etc. with none of the previous lights/issues. What could be wrong? I don’t want to part with my beauty!

AA said maybe my fuel pressure sensors have gone and that my oil was overfilled upon inspection. They had the following error codes; Engine control 1 - A0F / Motronic MED 17 Status :P164E - Oil pressure control valve 1. Error Message : Electrical fault. Error static. Status :P2015 - Intake manifold flap position sensor. Error Message : Signal improbable. Error sporadic. Status :P0304 - Combustion failure cylinder 4 detected. Error Message : . Error sporadic. Status :P119A - Fuel-pressure sensor. Error Message : Faulty operation. Error static. Status :P0301 - Combustion failure cylinder 1 detected. Error Message : . Error static. Status :P130A - Cylinder shutoff. Error Message : . Error sporadic.We have arranged for a recovery of your vehicle.Engine Oil Overfilled

Any help would be appropriated. I’ve attached videos of the engine when it went dodgey and the dashboard lighting up like a Christmas tree.

Cheers,

Euge