Dog guard / screen

RichPow

Hi all,

I've just bought a dog guard / screen - the official Audi one that is a mesh type that pulls up to stop our fury friends from jumping from the boot to the back seat.

Can it be fitted together with the boot luggage area cover, or do you have to have one or the other - it's not arrived yet so can't check but thought I'd ask here if anyone has done this?

Edited by RichPow

Hi, My 2021 avant came with both installed. The cassette for the roller net sits behind the top of the back seats & extends into two sockets in the roof lining. Works fine with the luggage cover in place.

37 minutes ago, Martyn W said:

Hi, My 2021 avant came with both installed. The cassette for the roller net sits behind the top of the back seats & extends into two sockets in the roof lining. Works fine with the luggage cover in place.

Like a complete muppet.. I checked tge other day and couldn't see the dog guard.. New guard arrived today, went to fit it and found one there already but with the pull up tab tucked behind the parcel shelf hence why I didn't see it. And you've guessed it.. a second hand dog guard arrived today .. in very good condition   so I now have 2 ..Doh.

Anyone want a dog guard for a b9 Avant? Very good condition?