Audi A3 2024. Seating issue.

I have purchased an Audi A3 with the standard seats my first Audi and automatic have had issues previously with seating as I’m 5ft 3 and have fault short legs.  I’m really struggling with setting my seats and having siatica and bursitis I’m finding that where my leg bends ivef the seat it is pressing on my calf when driving so causing additional pain anyone else had this or can suggest anything please as I do like the car but may have to sell it if not I’ve purchased this car outright so going to

lose alot of money but Carnt continue on pain 

• 4 weeks later...

I empathesise

My Audi A3 2020 35TDI S line was mean to come with lumbar and electronic adjustment and because of Covid/ Ukraine/Who knows

It came with standard seats

Im not gonna lie, Audi seats are not the best especially on an S line spec. Their made for people that enjoy dynamic fast driving

Nobody buys and Audi for pure comfort, their performance cars. I have adjusted my seat high up and work it well, I can do 2 hours before getting tired

In your case, maybe just add cushions, but there is no simple answer. People buy Mercedes for comfort.