How to refit chrome window trim on 2015 A4 S Line Saloon?

CMA415

Apologies if this is the wrong place, I'm new to the forum. I've got a 2015 Audi A4 S Line Saloon that I've owned for about 4 months now and I decided that I wanted to wrap the chrome trim around the windows. Rather than try wrapping directly on the car, I thought it'd be easier to remove the trim and do it that way to avoid any damage to the paintwork I may cause. The trim above the windows and in the corner came off relatively easily. However the trim on the front and rear doors were a bit more difficult to remove. When I finally managed to get them off, it appears they're made from a bendy metal and they were slightly warped. Before wrapping, I wanted to make sure I could refit them okay. The top and corner trims snapped back in with no issues, but I cannot for the life of me get the door trims back on. I've bent them back to their original shape as best I can, but I cannot seem to get them to hook back onto the rubber seal. I was wondering if anyone else has had experience with this, and if there is a simpler way to go about this as I cannot seem to find anything anywhere! I'm contemplating finding a body shop and seeing if they'd be able to fit them back for me, but first I'll see if it's possible to do myself. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by Macklin
Typos